This is a great course on handling difficult one-on-one conversations in the workplace - with your co-worker, your project team member, your small business colleague, or even between an entrepreneur and a client.
- Corporate Employees
- Business Professionals
- Workplace Consultants
We will cover a host of topics including:
- Identifying What is Not Working Currently
- Lessons Learned: from Professions that Routinely Conduct Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Identifying the Different Types of Difficult Workplace Conversations
- Map the Actions to Improve Workplace Conversations - and Identify How Do We Get There?
- Resources to Continue the Growth
I hope you enjoy the course!
Testimonial - Houston, TX
"... In today's session I was very impressed with the content and the way you presented it within the allotted time frame. In order for my teams(s) to successfully deploy the product we must have a good bridge. Michel, Again, thank you for helping our business users understand the change and huge productivity gain potential.."
Testimonial - NYC, NY
"....was an excellent presenter inspiring interest in a difficult topic of policies and procedures."
Testimonial - Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
"... in addition to the business knowledge and experience. Excellent speaker, trainer and motivator."
Get started now!
Michel Hobson is an experienced corporate trainer and instructional designer with 20+ years' experience helping workers and professionals with new technology and workplace changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking forward to seeing you in the workshop!